Operation U.F.O.

Determined to locate and photograph a UFO I decided to visit Area 51 that I heard so much about. I studied the map and found Area 51 on the other side of the city. Area 51 was surprisingly heavily populated with low-income housing projects. I pulled the car to the curb to ask directions. "Where's the UFO's?" I asked.

"Yo momma!" was the reply. This had me stumped. I had just left my mother and she didn't know where the UFO's were. I grabbed my cell phone and called her just to make sure. I then decided to drive to the next block. I found that many people in Area 51 knew my mother and had lots of detailed comments about her.

I knew I was getting close to the UFO's because when I tried to drive to another block I noticed that my car was missing one of the rear wheels. I heard about how the UFOs send down a beam of light and pull objects up to their spacecraft. I could picture the aliens examining and dissecting my tire at that very moment.

The people of Area 51 were very friendly. A crowd gathered to watch me put the spare tire on. They offered lots of advice on what I should do. I wasn't sure how some of their suggestions would help get the tire on the car, but I thanked them anyway. Once finished I asked the crowd where I should go next. I tried to keep a mental list of their replies but didn't know how to get to any of those places. I pulled out the map and asked them to point out the locations.

One gentleman offered to show me one of the aliens. I explained that I really wanted a picture of the UFO but decided that a picture of an alien would suffice. After negotiating the fee for my new guide, he pointed to my car behind me. I turned and I took the picture just before he left with my car.

See the amazing picture below.



No comments:

Post a Comment